The top, aromatic note is dominated by verbena, sage, and chamomile, which give way to the sweet floral notes of geranium, rose and white flowers: ylang-ylang, jasmine, and tuberose.
The moss-green end note is characteristic of the chypre family, along with vetiver.
- Olfactive Family: Floral Chypre
- Season: Winter
- Intensity 3
- Recommended Use: Night-time
Olfactory Notes.HEAD: aldehydes, coriander, chamomile, clary sage, lemon verbena, bergamot, Brazilian rosewood, and geranium. II HEART: carnation, tuberose, orange blossom, lily root, jasmine, ylang-ylang, and rose. II BASE: sandalwood, patchouli, musk, oakmoss, vetiver, and incense.
Premium Quality Perfume
- Eau De Toilette - Duration up to 15 hours
- Over 98% similarity to your favorite fragrance
- Diffused by the manufacturer - Not creating oil spots on clothes, No stirring needed